Bathroom Mold Removal Oshawa
This project was done at 266 Phillip Murray Ave Oshawa, ON L1J 1G9. We removed the bathroom mold.
Bathroom mold is an unsightly and dangerous problem that should be dealt with as soon as possible. Tile grout, caulk, and painted or wallpapered walls are the most common sites to encounter mold.
Mold thrives in damp, dark, isolated locations, which is why it thrives in bathrooms. Showering or bathing typically leaves a bathtub, shower, or complete bathroom damp enough for mold to grow.
- The first thing we wore was protected costumes and shoes that will be discarded after we finish cleaning.
- In addition to goggles and gloves, we always use special N-95 or P-100 respirators.
- To ventilate the room while working, we placed ventilators in a window. When we’re done cleaning, in order to use it again we clean it with special substances because the spores are nearly impossible to remove. To prevent spores from blowing back in, we taped plywood or cardboard around the window holes.
- Moldy carpets were wrapped and taped in 6-mil plastic, and mold-infested debris was double-bagged in garbage bags for disposal.
- Moldy spots were moistened with a lawn sprayer while working to control airborne spores.
- To keep spores at bay, we turned off any heater and air conditioner and covered ducts and doors.
- We kept the wet/dry vacuum outside when we vacuumed.
For any mold-related problems and more, feel free to contact CPR24 Restoration at (416) 551-827.
Make an Appointment
Information provided will not be distributed to any third party source.
Request an estimate for Emergency Service from CPR24 Restoration. Simply fill out the form with your name, contact information, information about your home.