Flood Damage Etobicoke
When dealing with major flood damage to your property, it’s always best and safest to seek professional assistance. Flood water can be dangerous and cause a lot of damage, both visible and not so visible to the human eye, due to waste contamination, probable interactions with electricity, and other hidden threats. To prevent further damage to your property, appropriate drying, disinfection, and dehumidification are required. If you live in a flood-prone location, having flood insurance in addition to homeowners insurance can be extremely beneficial when it comes to coping with flood damage.
A professional clean up team like CPR24 Restoration will be able to begin the flood damage restoration process once the flood waters have begun to subside from your property. To fully restore this property at 5 Winterbourne Ct Etobicoke, ON , Canada M9A 2E1, we followed these steps:
- Pumped out any standing water and inspected the flood damage.
- Removed and disposed of any furniture and items that were damaged beyond repair in a safe manner.
- Cleaned and sanitized the structure to remove any possible environmental, chemical, and/or biological contaminants left behind by the floodwater.
- Examined the structure for any structural problems that could pose a hazard now or in the future.
- To ensure that no residual water remains, the property was properly dried and dehumidified. If left unchecked, this could result in severe damage, including mold growth.
Before resuming normal use, have each of these services checked by a plumber, electrician, and gas engineer. Because floods have the potential to disrupt all utilities, it’s best to be safe before continuing to use them.
For any water damage and flood-related problems and more, feel free to contact CPR24 Restoration at (416) 551-827.
Make an Appointment
Information provided will not be distributed to any third party source.
Request an estimate for Emergency Service from CPR24 Restoration. Simply fill out the form with your name, contact information, information about your home.