Backup of Sewer or Drain Toronto
Thanks to our highly trained employees, thousands of homes and businesses have been restored across the GTA owing to the sewage backlog. The technique is a five-step procedure that must be carried out by IICRC-certified and licensed technicians.
This job was done by CPR24 Restoration at 7 Moraine Hill Dr, Toronto, ON M1T 2A1 by:
- Maintaining control over the area.
- Determining the scope of the sewage damage and shutting down any air vents. We separated the polluted area from the rest of the property to prevent further harm.
- Executing sewage removal or sewage water extraction. We employed plant-based green/eco-friendly solutions to disinfect and remove the unpleasant odor, ensuring that the property became safe and clean. Air scrubbers were used to remove toxic pollutants from the air.
- Drying and dehumidifying equipment were deployed on-site in all impacted areas to remove any excess moisture. This technique’s phase is crucial for preventing mold growth and damage.
- All property and items damaged as a result of the sewer backlog were restored to their pre-disaster condition.
For any water damage issue, call CPR24 Restoration at (416) 551-8287.
Make an Appointment
Information provided will not be distributed to any third party source.
Request an estimate for Emergency Service from CPR24 Restoration. Simply fill out the form with your name, contact information, information about your home.