The Mold Remediation Process goes through some very important steps. Besides causing significant property damage, mold can produce allergens and irritants that can cause health effects. CPR24 Restoration Professionals understand mold and mold growth and have the proper training and equipment to remediate the mold in your home or business.
Have Mold Related Questions? Call Us Today 416-551-8287
We advertise MOLD REMEDIATION. Consider the following mold true facts:
- Mold is present in every area, indoors and outdoors.
- The Mold spores may enter your home easily.
- Mold spores love the moisture. They can quickly grow in places when exposed to water.
- Mold generally produces a strong, musty odor. Let your nose lead the way and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Don’t forget to keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Understanding The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage happens differently and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. We have listed below the steps to illustrate the process:
Step 1: Emergency Contact CPR24 Restoration+1 416-551-8287
The mold clean-up and restoration process begin when you call our reception. Our receptionist will ask a series of questions to help us determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel.
Step 2: Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
CPR24 Professionals will entirely inspect your property for visible signs of mold. Mold supplied on cellulose and water and can be hidden from plain view. We use various methods to detect mold and hidden water sources.
Step 3: Mold Containment
We can use different containment procedures to prevent the spread of mold. CPR24 uses advanced containment procedures to keep the mold spores from spreading during the cleanup process.
Step 4: Air Filtration
Our filtration equipment allows our professionals to capture microscopic mold spores out of the air. Also, CPR24 Restoration equipment uses powerful “air scrubbers” to prevent the spread of these mold spores while the mold remediation is in process.
Step 5: Mold Remediation and Mold-Infested Materials
The mold remediation process is dependent on the amount of mold growth and the types of surfaces on which the mold appears. CPR24 Professionals use antifungal and antimicrobial treatments to eliminate mold colonies and to help prevent new colonies from forming.
Step 6: Cleaning Contents and Belongings
CPR24 Professionals clean your furniture, decorative items, curtains, clothing, and other restorable items affected by mold. We use a variety of cleaning techniques to clean and sanitize your belongings. Our team is also trained to remove odors and deodorization using fogging equipment.
Step 7: Restoration
Depending on the level of mold damage, subfloors, and other building materials may be removed. Have cases when restoration can involve minor repairs, such as replacing drywall, painting, and installing new carpet.
Do I Need To Test For Mold Remediation?
Plain and simple: you just need to remove it. If your home has visible mold growth (no matter what the type), all mold should be removed the same way, there is generally no need to identify what kinds and concentrations of mold you have via testing.
The only time we recommend pre-testing when there is visible mold is when you need “hard proof” for a negotiation. For example, if you are buying a house that has some mold, it’s probably a good idea to get it tested/confirmed so you can negotiate the price down with the seller.
Things you should take into consideration when hiring a mold remediation professional help
1. Experience is so important. A company that has been in the business for many years will be prepared for any situation and will know how to best handle your job.
2. It is essential to have your HVAC air ducts professionally cleaned since air ducts can collect dust and mold spores.
3. Some mold remediation companies also do restoration work, just like a general contractor. Restoration can often cost far more than the remediation depending on the style of home, building materials used, etc.
CPR24 Restoration offers what you need. Loyalty, high-quality equipment, and a very experienced team! Call us today to get rid of mold!