A flood, burst pipe or a leaky roof can result in serious water damage to the structure of your business or home. If you want to avoid waste of time and money by reducing damage to your property and avoiding the resulting repairs, you need rapid structural drying. The professionals at CPR24 Restoration arrive at your door quickly, providing the necessary service, and get your property back on track as soon as possible.
After flood damage and water extraction, you have to make structural drying and dehumidification services to prevent your home from moisture and mold problems. While extraction can take away any standing water, it not means that will protect you as well against the moisture left behind on your property. Choosing a professional company for structural drying, therefore, is essential. Specialized methods and equipment are used to air out, dehumidify, every lingering wetness so it can’t cause lasting problems.
Are several structural drying methods but the main types are:
In general, it is considered much more effective to take away liquid water than to dry it up and eliminate the vapor. As a result of extraction methods, specialized “water vacuums” and similar equipment like these are used to suck up moisture that might remain on cushions, carpets, or other such items. This method of structural drying is one of the most useful methods because it helps to salvage different materials and furniture of your house.
Of course are some small areas that water vacuums can’t reach or is unable to be fully removed directly. To prevent this problem, high-velocity air is used. Using high-powered air movers are strategically spaced and angled to get maximum coverage so no water can escape.
Dehumidifiers are used to balance things related to moisture in the house. If you have seen that evaporating moisture won’t do much if the water vapor is re-absorbed by your property easily you can choose the problem with dehumidifiers. They will help to speed up the structural drying process and to serve as one way to restrict any possible mold growths.
Benefits of Structural Drying and Dehumidification
It is very essential to use structural drying and dehumidification methods when you renovate a residential or commercial property. Here are some special techniques and services that will speed up the drying process considerably, which in itself offers numerous advantages, such as:
- You save time
- Preventing costly secondary damage
- Reducing reconstruction requirements and lowering insurance claim costs
- Getting back to normal conditions quicker
- Incorporating mould-prevention/-removal steps
- Easing stress and affording more peace of mind
- Completely targeting anywhere moisture has settled
If a restoration emergency occurs there is not enough time to research and find the correct restoration company for the job. And the worse thing is that many people do not know that following the proper water damage procedures and protocols is essential to prevent further damage to property, contents, and structure.
When a restoration company arrives at your property you should have a project manager assigned to you. At CPR24 Restoration a project manager is assigned to you upon arrival and he is one point of contact for you and the restoration crew. A professional restoration company will provide a very detailed list of all steps needed and will need to honor that contract.
Steps to hiring a professional restoration company for Structural Drying Services
- Firstly you have to take notes in writing. For the procedure. the steps and the cost of the job. Doing a contract should outline all the services and procedures that will be served.
- Hire a professional restoration company. CPR24 Restoration is CCI accredited, IICRC certified, licensed and carries Workers Comp insurance.
- Quick response with the right restoration equipment is important to expedite mitigation efforts and minimize damage.
- Remember that when a restoration company doesn’t follow proper procedures they can actually increase the need for renovations and could also result in future mold growth.
In any event that your property experiencing water damage and needs commercial/residential structural drying and water extraction, contact our restoration experts at +1 416-551-8287! We use the latest structural drying equipment and our restoration experts can get your property clean and dry as soon as possible. Don’t think twice to call us!