The water damage experts at CPR24 Restoration offer prompt water damage clean up service for homeowners and businesses alike. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year, whenever you need service most. Our water and sewage clean up service includes:
- Cleaning the mess caused by broken pipes and failing plumbing fixtures. The experts at CPR24 Restoration have expertise in water damage clean up and plumbing repair. Including sump pumps, broken pipes, water heater failures and leaks from your washing machine or dishwasher.
- Cleaning up sewage damage from your toilet and sewer, also drain backups.
- Cleaning any flooding caused by weather. Whether it be heavy rain or groundwater flooding in your basement.
Cleaning a home after water damage is extensive and an important task. Often, do-it-yourself techniques are not enough when removing water from your home or office. Carpets, walls, and floor coverings are porous. It means a simple cleaning will not suffice, and extensive water damage clean up service or sewage clean up service is required.
All surfaces affected by water damage must be thoroughly cleaned, dried, disinfected, and deodorized by water restoration professionals. Only this way it will guarantee that disease-causing bacteria, fungi, and other viruses are completely eliminated. In addition, the area is safe for humans again.
When plumbing fixtures fail, or when a storm hits your area, water damage can quickly become a real problem for everyone. Usually, when heavy rain is combined with partially blocked sewers it can cause sewage backups. The damage can be extensive if floodwater inside your home is not addressed promptly. All the property can quickly become damaged, creating an environment for bacteria and mold growth.
Cleaning, Drying and Deodorizing
CPR24 Restoration will promptly clean the contents of any areas affected by water damage. Removing any non-salvageable possessions if applicable. Utilizing our state of the art equipment, we provide an extensive cleaning process that includes the application of anti-microbial agents and deodorizers. The advanced CPR24 Restoration water mitigation equipment is not removed from your property until all the necessary tests confirm that all affected areas have been dried and are acceptable levels, so you can go back to the normal life.
Water Restoration Services List:
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Emergency Flood Service
- Water Removal
- Basement Flood Cleanup
Often the simple drying techniques are not enough when removing water from areas that are not supposed to be. For instance, extensive water damage clean up service is required for your carpet, walls, and floor coverings. Applying surface cleaning it’s not recommended in this situation because it only removes visible contamination. While significant quantities of microorganisms are often left behind, which can cause health problems and unpleasant odors.
CPR24 Restoration prompt and professional water damage clean up experts are trained and certified to clean and deodorize areas affected by sewage backups. We utilize an approved process that offers protection against germs, mold, mildew, and odors. It includes the following crucial steps:
- Cleaning of contents and affected areas
- Removal of non-salvageable possessions and structures
- Application of antimicrobial agents and deodorizers
- Air cleaning
Causes of Sewage Problems
The most common causes of sewage problems are:
- Solid Flushes
- Structural Defects
- Tree Root Infiltration
- Blockage of Sanitary Sewers
- Flooding of Sanitary Sewers
Sewage Backup Prevention Tips
- Never put grease down garbage disposals or toilets.
- Never flush disposable paper products down the toilet.
- Avoid planting trees that can spread roots down your clog system.
- Locate and keep accessible the sewer cleanout.
- Perform periodic cleaning.
- Install a backwater prevention valve.
CPR24 Restoration is a full-service mould remediation company. What it means is that we offer the full scale of solutions needed for complete removal and prevention of mould. From identifying the cause of mould to fixing any design flaws or tubing associated with it to repairing or replacing the affected areas, and the prevention of further mould by removal and sealing to rigorous testing to detect any traces of new mould, we strive to be a leader in the mould solutions industry.
By following our team tips, you easily will remove mould in areas such as bathroom walls and floors, however, if you have a significant mould issue, please call CPR24 Restoration.