CPR24 Restoration Company is a full restoration company that provides a wide range of services. We operate all around Toronto, 24/7 to be there for you in case of an emergency and also to provide clean up services that your building needs. Our team is well trained and equipped to afford the risk of any disaster that may happen.
You had a flood in your house, office or building?
Well, the flood damage can be endless and especially if you let it the water to sit for a while. Whenever you detect that your building is under flood, we are going to be ready to come and help you in one hour or less.
We use the right types of equipment to help you get out of the uncomfortable situation. Large Industrial vacuum pumps, dehumidifiers, air movers and air scrubbers are some of the equipment we use in cases when water removal is needed. Whatever your project is, it is never too small for us neither it is too big.
Our procedures include rigorous testing. Each emergency situation is handled in the right way from our team. they will perform rigorous testing to make sure that the whole water area is now dry and so it will prevent future problems. The test also lets us know the exact amount and type of equipment needed to accomplish the project. Besides the drying process, we disinfect the entire affected area with antimicrobial agents. We also provide you the levels of humidity on the surface and air and give you the proper information on what you have to do in all cases.
If the water is not completely removed, the affected areas are exposed to damages such as sheathing, fracture, swelling, and the presence of water is an important factor in mold and mildew appearance in the environment. Mold is considered a real deal hazard when it comes to health hazards and to get worse, it is hard to be detected from the human eye in its first phases of development.
Gray and black water are also a big deal when it comes to wooden surfaces, insulation, and drywall since they tend to soak and block odors within the surfaces. Sometimes this problem can be solved by the removal and the replacement of drywall and wooden surfaces. We provide all the services needed in these cases and we make sure the job is done correctly and your home is in the best shape!
As we already mentioned, Water damage is a big deal in the house and it can cause some serious issues. To get the minimum of the damage, you must remove the water as soon as possible.
Mold is probably the most common health hazards throughout every home. Especially in warm and humid climates such as Toronto, mold can grow and turn into a real hazard for your home and the health of you and your family.
As we all know, the main cause of mold, for sure is moisture. Microscopic spores of mold exist everywhere, and so if there are moisture and proper temperature, mold can grow uncontrollably. That is in fact, the main part of the mold remediation process: It is crucial that for successful remediation to eliminate the source and contributing factors of mold.
What about other disasters?
We can help on all occasions! Have you got a fire in your house?
After damage occurs, the process of fire restoration is very important. Fires can cause the most devastating impacts on a building or home, as it can quickly wipe away walls and furniture, break down the home structure and often comes as a deadly combination of heat damage, smoke damage, and water damage due to the firefighting efforts.
As your house is engulfed by fire, it could seem like your world has turned upside-down, and that everything you loved is turning into ash, but it is very important that you keep your calm and take the necessary steps so that it goes as positively as possible.
At CPR 24 Restoration Company, our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible while keeping you informed in every situation. There are Furnace Malfunction: Heating appliances like oil-fired furnaces have malfunctioned and caused smoke to be distributed throughout the property.
Only the experts that are properly trained and poses the right tools can ensure that the job is done properly. Here are some tips to follow in case you had a loss.
- Air out the house to reduce smoke odor – probably the temperature is above 60 degrees and this consists of heavy odors at first.
- Porcelain and aluminum fixtures tend to keep permanent tarnishing or etching and immediate cleaning is required.
- Change filters of your furnace if it uses forced hot air.
- Supply registers to capture loose soot in the air and tape damp cheesecloth over returns.
- Throw any open food packages that you will find.
- If the electricity is off in the building, you can try to clean out the refrigerator and leave doors propped open.
- Send your clothing to a qualified restoration dry cleaner.
What not to do
- Don’t touch anything with your bare hands. The oil from your hands can permeate upholstery, walls, and woodwork, causing additional damage.
- Don’t wash the walls of the house on your own. Incorrect cleaning could compound the soot residue.
- Don’t try to clean carpets or furniture – call an expert.
- Don’t use electrical appliances until having them checked.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke or mold can mean lost revenue, and potentially, lost customers. When disaster strikes, we speed to your side to start the commercial restoration services to minimize business interruptions and maximize results. As a leader in disaster restoration, we bring more than 65 years of experience and expertise to every challenge.
- Phone calls are answered by a real person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Highly specialized and experienced crew
- Professional equipment
- Insurance Claim Specialists
- Reasonable Prices
- Convenient Scheduling
- Satisfaction Guarantee