Mold Removal Services and more
CPR24 Restorations’ professional and qualified IICRC experts serve the Greater Toronto Areas, doing effective mold testing and mold removal, removing harmful mold spores and mold development from buildings, residences, and personal belongings. In order to avoid any potential conflicts of interest when it comes to assuring your physical safety, we frequently collaborate with third-party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors.
After we complete the mold remediation process, our major goal is to ensure that there is no visible or airborne mold. We use a variety of tools for this process, including media blasting, air scrubbers and negative air machines, thermal cameras, and more. We only use eco-friendly products that are both safe for the environment and for your house.
Mold is dangerous to our health, and the symptoms vary from person to person. Mold has an effect on our immune system and can be harmful to our health. Allergies, nausea, headaches, respiratory disease, itching, and other mold-related symptoms are common.
Testing for Air Quality
An Air Quality Test involves taking air samples and determining which molds are present as well as their spore count levels. When there is a distinct odor but no visible mold, an air test is performed. That is why it is critical for homeowners to contact mold experts as soon as they detect a strange odor.
A certified company collects these samples and sends them to a laboratory for analysis. Typically, two samples are taken: a control sample (generally taken outside) and a sample from the afflicted section of the house. If you have multiple locations of concern in your house, additional samples should and will be taken.
CPR24 Restoration specializes in safe mold removal so that you and your family may concentrate on the more essential aspects of life. We have years of mold remediation and removal experience and will ensure that you are completely satisfied with our work.
To finish mold removal and remediation, CPR24 Restoration conducts a technique that includes:
- Free Visual Inspection – to find visible mold in your home
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) – to assist us to understand the current Air Quality and create the scope of services
- Detailed Scope of Work Report – Prepare and deliver the scope of work to you.
- Begin by completely enclosing the polluted areas that are under negative pressure (This is achieved with negative air machines and will prevent cross-contamination).
- Procedures for mold decontamination and mold spore elimination utilizing environmentally safe goods
- Clearance from a third party to ensure that the spore count is correct and that the scope has been completed correctly.
- Our reconstruction section can help with mold damage.
CPR24 Restoration can help you with any mold problems you might face and our team is skilled to remove any type of mold and provides service all around Toronto and the GTA. call us today at (416) 551-8287 if you find the presence of mold in your home or business.