Floods are among the worst types of disasters that could hit your property and unfortunately, even barriers or other preventative tools cannot stop all the damage. Whether it’s a severe flood or not, the impacts can be enormous, so drywall repair and cleanup is a must. Right after the initial shock has passed, it is vitally important to find a drywall repair and cleanup service right away.
Sadly, the longer the damage is left untreated, the worse the repercussions will be. CPR24 Restoration can be your saviour during this difficult time.
CALL NOW: (416) 252-5959
What’s included in a professional home drywall repair and clean up service?
At CPR24 Restoration, we understand that this is an incredibly stressful and challenging time for your entire family. Therefore, we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive drywall repair and cleanup service that covers aspects of the recovery job. Your home is in safe hands with CPR24 Restoration.
Here are the crucial in getting your home fully restored:
- Water Extraction: The professional team will use high-quality and tech equipment to remove any standing water.
- Furniture Storage: Our experts will make sure to move and store any furniture that can be saved.
- Drying: Using the commercial-grade dryers, our professional team will dry out the building an the items within.
- Drywall Repair: The experts at CPR24 Restoration will perform emergency drywall repair and cleanup to leave the home looking as good as it was before the flood.
- Carpet Drying: Using advanced drying techniques, our friendly technicians will extract moisture from carpets and attempt to save them.
- Sanitization & Deodorization: Restoring the pleasant smells that your home deserves is one of the priorities. We’ll remove any dangerous bacteria and chemicals with a deep cleaning process.
- Waste Disposal: In a controlled and eco-friendly way, we will dispose of any item that is beyond repair.
- Repair Pipework: Depending on the nature of the job, we’ll repair the items that likely were the cause of the damage.
Your home flood restoration process starts now
The first step to any flood restoration process is to provide a quote from the experts. We can give an honest estimate over the phone even before arriving at your home. It’s clear that the best Toronto home flood, drywall repair, and clean up starts here.
So don’t let an emergency turn into a disaster, call CPR24 Restoration to reduce the impacts and costs of dealing with flood damage.
Why are quick responses so crucial?
Flood damage can strike at any time. While natural flooding in the local area is the one that it’s instantly considered, internal issues are far more common. Sudden burst pipes under home, busted water pipes in the wall, or even collapsing roofs due to collected water are far more frequent. The worst thing is that they can completely destroy the atmosphere, appearance, and function of the affected areas.
The reality is that in most times, considerable contaminated goods will need to be thrown away if they aren’t treated properly and within 48 hours. Besides, the longer you allow water to penetrate your property walls and other items, the more likely it becomes to appear further problems.
There are several things you can do to stop the damage escalate. If the water damage is due to burst pipes or similar issues, you’ll need to shut off the water supply immediately. In this way, you ensure that no further water will fill the rooms. Remember to keep the kids out of the danger zone, and then you can also try to soak up some of the moisture from the walls and ceilings.
Why choose a professional home drywall repair and cleanup service?
After encountering the flood, everyone naturally starts to make a mental tally of the expenses they expect to face. As such, often you may consider trying to solve the problem on a DIY basis. However, in reality, you’d be far better off acquiring the support of the professionals.
This ensures a far better level of restoration and of course, the process will be completed a lot faster. This also means that you’ll save more household goods and will avoid structural damage. Our experts can be at your Toronto home within hours and will get started on the inspection and repair work right away. Apart from anything else, just knowing that the job is completed in the best way possible, with the right equipment and highest standards will put your mind at ease.
CPR24 Restoration is a full-service mould remediation company. What it means is that we offer the full scale of solutions needed for complete removal and prevention of mould. From identifying the cause of mould to fixing any design flaws or tubing associated with it to repairing or replacing the affected areas, and the prevention of further mould by removal and sealing to rigorous testing to detect any traces of new mould, we strive to be a leader in the mould solutions industry.
By following our team tips, you easily will remove mould in areas such as bathroom walls and floors, however, if you have a significant mould issue, please call CPR24 Restoration.