Commercial Sewage Clean-up Services
Protect Your Business From Extensive and Expensive Damage
Sewage backups and flooding can be a health hazard/danger in addition to causing damage to your business. Bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that can cause sickness and illness can be found in sewage water and floods. Sewer backups are most usually caused by problems in private service lines, but they can also be caused by issues with the main sewer line in the street. We have the process, the knowledge, and the experience at CPR24 Restoration to not only clean up but also to assist remove bacteria and germs.
Sewer backups are caused by a variety of factors.
Sewer backups can happen for a variety of reasons. It’s an all-too-common occurrence for many commercial property owners. The following are some of the most common causes:
- Settlement of the soil
- Joints that are misaligned
- Infiltration of the roots
- Pipe bursting or collapsing.
- Buildup of grease
- Items flushed down the toilet
When the volume of water runoff from a storm exceeds the capacity of a drainage system, flooding occurs.
There are two types of issues that can arise as a result of this:
- Stormwater enters a property through an aperture such as a door, window, or fissures in the foundation of the building.
- Heavy rains raise the water level in the sewer system, causing backflow into a company through the sewer network.
Extraction of contaminated water and sewage
These tried-and-true steps are followed by our skilled sewage cleanup services:
- Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpeting, and flooring, as well as, if necessary, removal and disposal of other potentially contaminated things.
- Ventilate and dry the affected area, using professional-grade air movers.
- Clean and sterilize the contaminated area to prevent the transmission of disease-causing bacteria, as well as treat the area to help prevent future mold damage and mildew growth.
You can rely on the experts at CPR24 Restoration to deal with sewage and find the best solution to minimize downtime to a minimum, allowing your staff to continue working and you to provide for your family.
Please contact us right away if you need sewage backup cleaning at your place of business. We have the experience and industry-leading know-how to handle this delicate and unique cleanup work. Call CPR24 Restoration at (416) 551-8287 right now to take the wise step.