Our carpets do a tough job every day. They have to hold all the weight and furniture while getting on the dirt that comes through our doors. Every carpet is built differently. They vary in colour, texture, length, and material, and all of these are the factors that determine the quality, longevity of the carpet and maintenance level on how long it can last without thorough cleaning. A material with longer, denser fibres will trap debris and stains much easier than a flatter surface and so on.
But doesn’t vacuuming do the necessary carpet cleaning?
Vacuuming is the best way for you to do general maintenance for your carpet: It helps remove any debris and dust that can get through the fibres, but there are also stains and damage that happen over time that vacuuming cannot fix. That is why it is advisable for every carpet to be cleaned professionally every once in a while.
How often should I clean my carpet?
How often you should professionally clean your carpet will again depend on the material and texture of the carpet, and on how much it is used throughout the day. More traffic areas such as hallways and living rooms will need to be cleaned more often than other areas with much less foot traffic.
I just got a stain that I cannot remove. What do I do?
Some stains are harder to remove than others are. Stains like wine, grass, ink, dirt, nail polish, etc. can be very difficult to remove. When stains like these happen it’s important that you act as soon as possible and clean the area. After attempting to clean the stain, make sure to call a cleaning company. The longer a stain remains on the carpet, the more you increase the chances of it remaining there.
How does professional cleaning work?
Professional cleaning helps remove the stains that regular cleaning cannot. There are various carpet cleaning methods that adapt to various types of carpets. Some of the methods we use to remove even the most stubborn stains are:
- Steam Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Chemical Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
For any of our cleaning methods we use low-moisture techniques so that drying can be much quicker than other conventional methods, and it helps reduce bacteria and mould.
Our carpet cleaning process:
- Firstly we will inspect the rooms that you want to clean and then we’ll talk about the carpet cleaning process.
- We would move as much furniture as we can out of the way.
- Then, we start cleaning by spotting any areas that need extra attention.
- We usually use our carpet cleaning machines for a better and deep clean. These machines will pump hot water into your carpet to release the dirt that’s been stuck within the fibres
- Extract the water and remove the dirt
- Our powerful equipment will remove a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.
- Finally, we will make the last inspection with you to make sure that you are happy with the result!
Carpet types that should be cleaned
- House carpet: All of us have carpets in several areas of the house. So, we should keep it clean every moment
- Basement Carpet: Steam cleaning is very important for the carpets in your basement.
- Stairway Carpet: Stairs are one of the most frequent areas of the home. That means stairs carpet can get dirty very quickly
- Condo Carpet: Steam cleaning for condo carpets can reduce allergy symptoms.
For a free carpet cleaning quote, feel free to call our 24/7 support service at +1 416-551-8287 or send us an e-mail to [email protected]
CPR24 Restoration is a full-service mould remediation company. What it means is that we offer the full scale of solutions needed for complete removal and prevention of mould. From identifying the cause of mould to fixing any design flaws or tubing associated with it to repairing or replacing the affected areas, and the prevention of further mould by removal and sealing to rigorous testing to detect any traces of new mould, we strive to be a leader in the mould solutions industry.
By following our team tips, you easily will remove mould in areas such as bathroom walls and floors, however, if you have a significant mould issue, please call CPR24 Restoration.